here's a list of a few i'd like to share:
- you will feel guilty
- you will cry, some sad tears, some happy
- it's ok to cry
- birthing any way is ok
- having pain relief through labour is ok
- some mothers judge and make other mothers feel bad. they are not worth your time
- breast feeding is great
- bottle feeding is great
- choice is great
- kids change your life
- c-sections hurt - a lot
- some things get easier, some get harder
- drink lots of pear juice after birth - trust me!
- the end of pregnancy is hard no matter who you are
- breastfeeding hurts at first, even when you're doing it 'right'
- a good photograph is all about angles
- fed is best
- if you've had a natural birth, you should not attempt to use a tampon for at least 6 months. when you do - it will hurt
can you relate to any of the things on the list above?