22 September, 2010

will i or won't i......

i'm thinking about another baby.... there i said it out loud.

i am going through a little turmoil at the moment deciding if i want another baby. i have days where i think yes definitely, i'd like another one, and other days where i think i must be loosing my mind to consider another. today is one of those days...



i have a very bored 4yo, a 2yo that is toilet training and who's favourite word is 'no' in a very loud voice and a 10 month old that has discovered movement and a bit of a scream (i suppose to be heard!), plus my husband is away. what am i thinking i tell myself!



if someone had said to me 5, 4, 3, 2 or even a year ago i would be having 4 children i would have waisted no time in telling them they are insane and that is never going to happen. one of the many things i have learnt over the years is never say never....






so will i or won't i? i guess we will have to wait and see....






4 comments:

  1. I am the same as you but would be going from to 2 to 3. I would love a 3rd but DH not so much, but some days when the two boys are going insane, I think I must be insane to want a 3rd. As for me maybe when life has settled a bit DH and I might decide to go number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a couple of weeks away from being due with our 6th. After I had our 4th, I thought I was done. But then I was like you "hmmmm, I think I want another".. we spoke about it, and left it up to what will be will be.. and here we are.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww I feel that way some days too! I already have 3, and I know its crazy to think of having another one...but who knows, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my biggest thing is I don't want to regret not doing it and really it is now or never. Like you Melissa, I am leaving it up to the powers that be to see what happens...

    ReplyDelete